Home :] Designs us Image Map

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Here are some goodies for you guys :]

PLEASE, if you want to request something feel free. :]
This one is a lot larger, please click on it to view full size. <3
Cover for Facebooks new facebook page design, click to see bigger!! :]]] Enjoy
Please keep in mind that these are free to use but I love getting credit and would love more people to get to know me and be able to see my future creations. I simple link to me would be appreciated. :]


4 comments:

  1. Love them! Snagged the second and 3rd! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I really want to frame the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I snagged a couple and posted them on my pin interest board. With a link to your blog of course! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete