Home :] Designs us Image Map

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Things I live by

Love:

This quote:
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary." -Steve Jobs


Giving this quote to heartbroken friends:

"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."

(Self explanatory)-


Supporting the United States Navy:

My Kiwi: **at 3 weeks


Best Friend: 

I have been really busy, I will write and update on how work is going and stuff soon! I have a lot to tell you guys about. Hope everyone is well, THANKS for all the love on the last blog <3. 
 Working a ton, 23 hours in the past two days. WHEW. 




1 comment:

  1. I love those old WWII photos, so romantic. Sometimes I wish it was still like that!

    ReplyDelete