Home :] Designs us Image Map

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Barista!



I have been making Coffee! Whoot! I LOVE making coffee, I like almost all of my co-workers. Really the only exception is someone who just hasn't caught on yet, and it is not really that I dislike him, but that he is annoying because I am always picking up his slack.
I LOVE being able to talk to people and be around people, I am probably the best out of all the new barista's (since it was a grand opening, we are all new) with people, I forgot how easily customer service came to me. I worked at Wendy's for a month and they were always threatening me that they'd put me in the Wendy's costume.. no thanks.
Previously, working with kids was so tiring and when I was working, it felt like FOREVER. Working as a barista the time flies by and really I think I am becoming a happier person. I think this is the happiest I have felt since before Pryce left. Not AS happy as I was when he was around but it really is helping me cope with him being so far away.
Although, he is feeling a little down lately.. :\ Which is really sucky because I am not there to make it better. I know it is just a phase that he is going through while getting use to being away from everyone.. But it is really saddening me! I feel it when he is down, I don't feel better until he feels better. I am gonna send him a care package here soon though. I am hoping it will help, I love him so much and I want him to stay strong x) I am sure he will be fine because he is strong. He is just so hard on himself, he expects himself to be perfect, no one is perfect!
I know he reads this! So hopefully he will read this one :]
So, how do you guys deal with your sailors/ soliders/ airman / marine when they are down? I am sure there is moments for all our military men? <3 Thanks everyone, I will try to catch up with everyone! :]

4 comments:

  1. I miss coffee so much! I stopped drinking it a year ago and the smell of it triggers such amazing memories haha. I am glad you like your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun job!

    When my husband is down, I let him talk it out, which usually makes him feel much better. Then I put it all in perspective and show him that usually what he's worried about comes to nothing! It's definitely harder when you're long distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I absolutely loveeeeee coffee lol. I'm a bit obsessed! Are you still down for making me a new blog layout? If so, I would love it to be in antique shades of blue and ivory/brown and pink with a touch of the Navy life like anchors here and there or something! I trust you to make something cute and I don't have anything specific in mind so it will be great either way =) Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! I'd be lying if I said I have been busy so I am going to say the truth, I read your comment and was busy at the time then forgot to get back to you lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee too! I would love to work as a Barista, but for now I am stuck at PetSmart!lol I also saw that you make blog layouts! I would love it if you could make me a blog layout! :) I'm a new follower and new up and coming blogger! -Ashley :)

    http://ashleyb2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete